Dewalt Framing Nailer & Organizers As Well As My Novel Project!
This post is sponsored past times The Home Depot.
Last calendar week I was inward organization trend inward the garage. I finally brought downwards to the garage the terminal pieces of wood, lots of screws together with trivial extras that were left over from the bath renovation. They were yet at that topographic point inward my bedroom!
In the garage I also had those extra pieces from the quondam bathroom, y'all know... similar the quondam lights, quondam pipes together with outlets that nosotros removed... They were all inward a duet of buckets. And that's a trivial tip if you're getting into a renovation... When y'all produce the demolition, salve most of the stuff, or those things y'all mightiness necessitate when y'all get the edifice phase. Maybe y'all won't job them, but it's skillful to accept them simply inward case. We used the quondam low-cal sockets earlier installing the novel lights together with also reused some of the pipes.
Anyways, I yet had that bucket together with many other parts that I finally got rid of during a trip to the recycling center.
Then, it was fourth dimension to seat the tools inward their proper space. Oh, together with organize the many screws that were flight around! :D
*This post contains affiliate links.
This DeWalt 10 Compartment Deep Pro Small Parts Organizer was perfect to proceed those screws at mitt together with organized. I used a Sharpie to write downwards the screw touchstone on the within of each bin.
I similar that each bin is removable together with when the entire organizer it's unopen together with y'all convey it to your operate place, the screws rest inward place.
This smaller DeWalt 10-Compartment Organizer is the i that I job for my Kreg Jig screws. You tin withdraw the dividers to improve utilize the infinite to your needs.
![]() |
| Small DeWalt 10-Compartment Organizer |
I dear the clear lids on these organizers, I tin run into what I necessitate of what I accept inward at that topographic point without fifty-fifty opening them. And they're though.
I highly recommend these organizers. Great lineament together with slap-up price!
Now, I was together with hence happy to review this novel DeWalt 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion 21-Degree Cordless Framing Nailer
If you've followed me for a while, y'all know that I already ain cordless nailers. In fact, I also accept a laid of pneumatic nailers that I stopped using when I got the battery operated ones.
Because, really, who wants to bargain amongst a noisy compressor together with a hose when y'all tin skip them altogether!
I accept battery operated nailers that I ever job to install molding approximately the house, but I was missing a nailer for heavy duty stuff.
See it inward action:
This DeWalt framing nailer is just that, a though nailer capable of driving 21 score fasteners from 2 in. to 3-¼ in.
I intend the fourth dimension for finishing my basement is getting closer! :)
You tin also job this DeWalt framing nailer for fencing together with deck applications.
- It comes amongst a tool-free depth adjustment for precise blast placement.
- High forcefulness aluminum magazine amongst tardily to operate pusher latch.
- Dual-speed motor optimized to drive a broad attain of fasteners for a multifariousness of applications.
- Tool-free selector switch for sequential or bump sack modes. - Mode i for driving unmarried shot nails upwards to ii inches. Mode ii volition drive nails upwards to 3-3/8". Mode i volition deal conserve battery power, but trend ii is powerful together with allows y'all to drive i blast afterwards the other.
- 21-degree magazine holds upwards to 49 plastic collated nails.
- Capable of driving 0.0148 in. Dia. blast into dense wood.
![]() |
| DeWalt 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion 21-Degree Cordless Framing Nailer |
And hey, I mightiness live using my novel DeWalt framing nailer for my adjacent project:
Updating my identify unit of measurement room. Check the before:
The primary shot y'all commonly larn of this room is the i of the fireplace/mantel. But, that's virtually to change.
I accept plans for a large wall of built-ins inward here, I necessitate infinite for all that stuff laying around! :D
That's whats coming next. I'm already buying materials together with emptying the room because I desire to complete it earlier Christmas is here! 🤞
I'll attain y'all to a greater extent than details inward an upcoming post.
Stay tuned!
I admit that The Home Depot is partnering amongst me to participate inward the promotional computer programme described higher upwards (the “Program”). As a business office of the Program, I am receiving compensation inward the shape of products together with services, for the role of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions together with experiences are my ain words. My post complies amongst the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code together with applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.
*This post contains affiliate links.













