Widget HTML Atas

Cookie Attack: Almond Butter Blackberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies!

yesteryear Lyndsay Sung of Coco Cake

 I made  them amongst whole spelt flour in addition to pure maple syrup Cookie Attack: Almond Butter Blackberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies! I made  them amongst whole spelt flour in addition to pure maple syrup Cookie Attack: Almond Butter Blackberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies!
File these under: super slow in addition to super delicious. Also, healthy-ish! I made them amongst whole spelt flour in addition to pure maple syrup, in addition to a ridiculously delicious, tartly-sweet, rustic blackberry jam my friends Ashley in addition to Hayden gave me (Hayden made the jam). You tin besides supplant the spelt flour amongst whole wheat flour (or regular all operate flour), or rice flour to brand these gluten-free! Oh yeah! You tin besides usage whatsoever type of jam y'all like. I similar a squeamish tart jam. I'm truly a flake jam-crazy. It's difficult for me to resist an adorably packaged jounce of lovely fruit jam. This recipe is easy-on-the-sugar in addition to spell it does bring maple syrup, it relies on the jam for its sweetness.

 I made  them amongst whole spelt flour in addition to pure maple syrup Cookie Attack: Almond Butter Blackberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies! I made  them amongst whole spelt flour in addition to pure maple syrup Cookie Attack: Almond Butter Blackberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies!
ALMOND BUTTER BLACKBERRY JAM THUMBPRINT COOKIES

Ingredients:

one loving cup of almond butter
1/2 loving cup of pure maple syrup
1/4 loving cup vegetable stone oil (I used canola)
one teaspoon pure vanilla extract
one 1/2 cups of whole spelt flour
1/2 teaspoon salt


Make it!


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. This recipes yields nearly 1.5 dozen cookies!

1. In a medium bowl, combine the almond butter, maple syrup, stone oil in addition to vanilla extract until well-mixed.
2. In to a greater extent than or less other medium bowl, sift the spelt flour in addition to salt.
3. Add the dry out ingredients to the wet, in addition to mix until nicely combined.
4. Using a pocket-size H2O ice cream scoop or your hands, dole out the batter into 1.5 inch balls on parchment-paper covered baking sheets.
5. Squash those balls correct downwardly amongst your clean, just-washed thumb! Make certain you've created a squeamish good that the jam tin happily sit down in.
6. Spoon your chosen jam into the thumbprint-created wells!
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes, turning baking sheets halfway to ensure fifty-fifty baking.

 I made  them amongst whole spelt flour in addition to pure maple syrup Cookie Attack: Almond Butter Blackberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies!
Chomp into these easy-breezy almond butter jam cookies (like I did, above)! Enjoy, readers!

See y'all over again soon!

xo Lyndsay

....................................
 
Lyndsay is a self-taught bakery in addition to subsequent enthusiastic blogger. She loves makin' foods in addition to bakin' goods, in addition to shares her stories, recipes in addition to foodstuffs on bi-weekly! Her other piece of occupation tin travel industrial plant life on her cake blog: Coco Cake, her H2O ice cream blog: Ice Cream yesteryear Coco Cake in addition to her nutrient oddities in addition to delights blog: Trompe Chomp!