How To Stain Slice Of Furniture Similar A Pro - Video Tutorial
*This post is sponsored by RPM Wood Finishes Group and contains affiliate links. All opinions are uninfluenced as well as my own.
Last calendar week I shared edifice plans amongst you lot guys as well as hence you lot tin hit the axe brand your ain Mid Century Nightstand amongst Hidden Shoe Storage. Today, I'm dorsum as well as showing you lot how I achieved a professional person looking stained complete on that piece.
I teamed upwards over again amongst Mohawk Finishing as well as H. Behlen as well as made a video tutorial as well as hence you lot tin hit the axe encounter what each measuring looks like. You know I must honey you lot guys, because I would much rather survive inward my garage covered inward sawdust than making a video, exactly I desire to hit you lot my best. Scroll downward as well as larn how to stain slice of furniture similar a pro!
Material's List:
- *Behlen Pre-Stain Clear Wood Stain Base
- *Behlen Solor-Lux Stain - Cherry
- *Behlen Master Dye Toner - Dark Walnut
- *Mohawk Ultra-flo Clear Lacquer - satin
Let's survive friends! Follow along, as well as hence you lot never immature lady a post
